University of Phoenix Front End Web Developer-College for Financial Planning in Centennial, Colorado
The Front End Web Developer plays a key role in the design and development of current and planned web applications and web services.
Design and develop rich user interfaces for internal and customer facing web applications.
Participate in planning and provide input to the design and architecture of the projects.
Work closely with the Back end team to port ASP.NET applications to modern front-end frameworks and backend .Net Core APIs.
Create a strategy to provide both modern functionality and backwards browser compatibility for new websites
• Bachelor’s degree with a focus on computer science, technology, eCommerce, analytics, design or marketing.
• Five years of experience hand-coding web-based applications using HTML and CSS
• Experience developing responsive web applications
• Experience with front-end frameworks such as Angular or React
• Experience with RESTful services and APIs
• Experience designing with CSS and CSS Preprocessing (Sass and Less)
• Basic graphics design skills and experience with Photoshop, Illustrator or GIMP
• Knowledge of package management tools and build automation (npm, webpack, grunt, gulp, etc.)
• Knowledge of web standards and browser compatibility
• Experience with unit testing and tools such as Jasmine, Karma, etc.
• Experience with versioning and source control, preferably Git
• Programming experience with C# or Java
• Experience with Telerik tools and Kendo UI components
• Familiar with development tools such as Visual Studio
• Comfortable working with both Windows and Linux target platforms
• Working knowledge of relational databases and basic SQL
• Experience with agile methodologies such as SCRUM
• Demonstrate a willingness to learn
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Job Locations US-CO-Denver | US-CO-Centennial
Company College for Fin Plan Institute
Job Family Information Technology
Virtual Eligible No
Requisition ID 2017-9238
Position Type Full-Time