Apollo Group Manager Academic Affairs-College for Financial Planning in Centennial, Colorado
The Manager, Academic Affairs CFFP is accountable for supervising and managing projects within Academic Affairs. Ensures the quality and integrity of the program(s) at the College by working with the VP of Academic Affairs, Graduate Studies Chair, and faculty.
Manage and lead faculty projects, development, and scheduling.
Build strong teams, achieving consensus and strong relationships with both internal and external constituencies.
Recruit and onboard faculty, both fulltime and adjunct, and be responsible for their professional development and growth through orientation, training, and mentoring.
Participate in the development and implementation of processes, procedures, and programs to increase College operations efficiency and effectiveness.
Ensure the timely delivery of quality content and instruction to students that is current and relevant.
Work with Regulatory Affairs on constantly assessing and improving designation, certification, and degrees
Ensure compliance with College policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Participate in the development of College goals and objectives as needed or requested.
Prepare and assist in the preparation of various reports as assigned or requested.
Track faculty and staff certifications and credentials.
Develop and maintain strong relationships with all College departments by serving on various academic and College committees, such as the Faculty Development Committee.
Effectively communicate with all departments, and create clearly written documents that assure effective communication and implementation of any initiatives.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business, Administration, Communications or a related field
• Two years of experience in a progressively responsible capacity in an education service, operations, or business environment leading and/or supervising multiple functional areas within a department or division.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Master’s degree strongly preferred
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of conceptual and strategic thinking to participate and/or lead the development, implementation, and enforcement of budgets, goals, objectives, processes, and activities.
• Results oriented and able to organize, prioritize, and independently manage multiple projects, processes, and activities simultaneously.
• Excellent, oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to communicate effectively with diverse constituencies, including students, faculty, employees, and external parties.
• Ability to convey a professional image and effectively represent the College as appropriate in its relationship with the community.
Company College for Fin Plan Institute
Job Family Academic Affairs
Virtual Eligible No
Requisition ID 2016-7933
Position Type Full-Time
Job Locations US - CO - Centennial