University of Phoenix SEM Analyst in Tempe, Arizona
The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Analyst implements the search engine marketing and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising by implementing plans and procedures.
Manage the day-to-day operations for several marketing paid search campaigns, making keyword, bid, ad copy, landing page and other key decisions.
Provide reporting on accounts, pulling data from sources and compiling into easy to reach and interpret formats.
Work with key stakeholders to improve paid search campaigns, work with internal departments including branding, web design, content and more.
Conduct ad hoc investigations into advanced search performance metrics such as share of voice, quality score, competitive landscape, etc.
Evaluate results within the organization to determine if organizational objectives are being met.
Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
•A Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of formal education and directly related experience, is required
• Minimum of 1 year of search marketing, analytics or online marketing experience required.
• Competencies with statistical tools and data analysis
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, AdWords or other data analytics tools
• Analytical mindset with strong quantitative skills
• Ability to identify and explain metrics to non-analytics people effectively and clearly.
• Strong attention to detail, project management and organization skills with ability to multitask
Company University of Phoenix
Job Family Marketing
Virtual Eligible No
Requisition ID 2016-7937
Position Type Full-Time
Job Locations US - AZ - Tempe